Sunday, September 25, 2005

Why I usually won't take an online quiz.

You Are A: Frog!

froggyIndependent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Duck or a Turtle
You are least like a: Pony or a PuppyCute Animal Test!


I was almost a duck, and least like a puppy. And I'm a freaking frog? This is why I don't usually take these online quizzes.

8 comments:

LBseahag said...

Excuse me, while I go kill myself...
Bear Cub?????
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're tough -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Duckling
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Groundhog

Bobby said...

Heh, thanks, that makes me feel better.

Sherri Sanders said...

What do you know, I'm a kitten. :D

Cute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Your mischevious side is part of what makes you a kitten, as is your dislike of getting wet! Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Pony
You are least like a: Frog or a Mouse

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

Frogs are awesome! I am down to only having two pet frogs (one died last week - sniff, sniff), but they are a riot. Even my dog thinks they're cute, and he doesn't like any animals. Plus (shhh, don't tell), I have been known to kidnap frogs from the wild and take them home with me.

It's a good thing you're so far away. I think you'd make a great pet!

Monkey said...

I like frogs.

Turns out that I am a monkey. I was shocked. Shocked I tell you!!

Spinning Girl said...

I don't know how I could possibly be a f***in lamb. Baa baa, boo hoo.

Maddie said...

I am a monkey! And least like a Groundhog or a Chipmunk.

FU said...

I'M A PUPPY. lol