Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Short Ephiphany #3: I am madly in love with Spinning Girl


I've never been in love with someone whose real name I didn't know. (Ok, once, but I did know their stripper name, and that counts, right?) Anyway, assuming you didn't get to my blog from hers already, check her out. It will be a long distance love affair, so no restraining order is needed, SG. Love you, and the scary pics of the doll and the sleestaks will hopefully replace these. I do apologize for those.

7 comments:

jamwall said...

she keeps spinning, her face is always a major blur!!!

your mannequins are gonna give me nightmares!

LBseahag said...

Spinning Girl is my Virgin Mary...

Spinning Girl said...

This Mutual Love Fest has my head spinning!!!! Thanks, man.

babyjewels said...

EWWW. (the mannequins, not our lovely SG)

Kaycee said...

I feel un-loved :-( Just caught up on some of your blog. I LOVE IT1 Smooches darling! Smooches!

Unknown said...

lol... first visit to your blog and i've read a few of your other posts... you're killing me! love it!

Bobby said...

Baby Jewels, aren't those mannequins just fantastically horrible?

Min Pin Momma, I've been checking you out a while. Your name caught my attention, as my best friend is a 5 year old min pin.

Nytro, thanks.

Heather, don't change. We love you just the way you are.