Saturday, September 03, 2005

Mannequins.

Mannequins in love Him: "Hey baby, come here often?"
Her: "Oh, you're so funny. You've used that line every day for the last 3 weeks."
Him: "Do you like my mustache?"
Her: "Oh yes, it's glued on quite nicely."
Him: "You're one fine piece of plastic, let's get it on!"
Her: "Look, I've been nice, because we may be here a while. But I can't take it anymore. You don't have any genitals."
Him: "I know, I'm all talk. I kind of have a complex."
Her: "We can be friends."
Him: "That sounds good. Can I feel you breasts?"
Her: Sigh.


Mannequins creep me out, and I lived with one once. It was a woman, waist up only, but arms. My roommate, who owned it/her, would change the mannequin's shirt daily, and accessorize it as well.

Freaking creepy, especially at 3 in the morning, dark, and drunk. Creepy.
*This brief foray into the frightening frivolity of my mind is brought to you by the letter "P".
P is for percocet, boys and girls.
I promise to not do this often, really. Please visit again.

15 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

oh. my. f. god.

That last pic is the stuff nightmares are made of.

I am not coming to your blog any more, Bobby!!!

First the vomit, now this.

I swear I am not coming back for ... at least ... 5 minutes.

In that time, maybe I can return the freak-out favor with my story ., "The Thumb".

Enjoy!

LBseahag said...

Countless people use blogs for crap.

You manage to take the best and worst in the world and turn it into art.

I felt touched during your recount of the roommate's manny. You could cut the passion and pain with a knife.
You are a modern day Jonathan Switcher. He didn't care Emmy was a fiberglass shell. He loved her, dammit.

Bobby said...

LB, love is love. anything else, like fiberglass, is a bonus.

DaMasta said...

Jinxy's right, Bobby, I fill my blog with crap and fuzzy booties.
The crap is love. The fuzz is the bonus.

Sherri Sanders said...

That is absolutely freaky!

Bobby said...

Cass, I can't decide which is worse, that or a truckload of mannequin heads. (Maybe another truck had the heads.)

LBseahag said...

Wonder how many people woke up this morning and said,
"akkk! get it away from me!"



mmmqte = mmm...cutie

Serena said...

In France, everyone uses mannequins in their windows. But they are all very old, with bad wigs, and many are missing fingers. Even the designer stores have them. *shudder*
It is the creepiest fucking thing to walk by a large window at night... they are watching me!

Diana said...

That picture is bizarre! I love it! where'd you find it?

Danielle said...

yeah, Diana showed me this and i was like ooooo my god... did you do that yourself? that's the stangest thing I've ever seen.

LBseahag said...

In Denver, where I grew up, there was a mansion on 3rd and Ash that had a mechanical mannequin that would look out the window . The reason was because there was a murder and robbery, so it was like a deterrant...
I'm gonna google it!

Bobby said...

I can't take credit for the picture. I thought of the mannequin thing, and when I looked for the first picture, I ran across a bizarre site with that on it.

Since I obviously couldn't sleep after seeing that, I included it for all of you.

kris said...

It's even worse if you picture them all singing lines from Annie in unison:

The sun'll come out TOMORROW . . .

See? I wasn't kidding.

Bobby said...

Thanks Kris. That's one of the songs that once it's in my head, it's there all day.

Heather, come back sometime. I am usuallu not this weird. Ok, that's a lie, but I usually have nicer pictures to go with my weirdness.

Bsoholic said...

That photo is quite creepy, and I don't think that I could live with a mannequin in the house. I'd probably have to throw it out the window.