Saturday, September 17, 2005

Animal Planet stories that didn't make it.

This beautiful white giraffe was recently spotted and animal experts are extremely excited. News has been downplayed, however, as the news originally reported that the white giraffe was spotted "finding" leaves, while nearby black giraffes were reported to be "stealing and looting" the same leaves.

Also, Old Yeller dog food was going to be featured on Animal Planet, but the company's commercials tagline, "Feed your dog one last good meal before you put him down." was found to be lacking in sensitivity.

11 comments:

kris said...

For the love, this is my favorite post of yours yet.

And I'm the first to comment! Wahoo! Back off, be-otches!

LBseahag said...

Giraffes, too? This proves a lot of things to the Bush Administration....


Here is another tall white guy trying to be black

Bobby said...

Awww, thanks Kris.

And LB, that's hilarious.

LBseahag said...

you are my creativity muse...


time for an old yeller sandwich

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

Brilliant! I love it!

Just this afternoon I heard Mother Bush say this regarding the zoo:

Don't you know, those giraffes are better off now anyway. I mean, they were always homeless, so this is working out well for them.

bricotrout said...

where has your site been my whole blogging life?? this is great stuff!!
ive got a friend or two im going to have to point your way.
thanks for stopping by my humble abode and participating in sentence saturday

aughra said...

hee! Media racism is funny!

Thanks for coming by my blog...

jamwall said...

that incredibly disturbed child appears to be doing something else to 'ol yeller! (you didn't hear this from me)

Bobby said...

Libarian, compassion runs deep in the Bush family, even for giraffes. Although I think they are taking the white giraffe in and letting it stay at their Texas compound.

Bricitrout, Sentence Saturday was fun. I will remind everyone next weekend to go over and play. And thanks.

Jamwall, I didn't realize that, but yes, that boy is definately up to something. I guess Old Yeller was getting screwed one way or another....

babyjewels said...

Man, Kayne West is gonna be pissed when he hears about the giraffes.

Spinning Girl said...

Giraffe: But I was taking that TV to feed my FAMBLY!!!!