Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I couldn't find a better adjective than "whopping?"

I got tagged with posting the 5th sentence of my 23rd post.

Argh. I didn't think this qualified as a sentence, so the following was there:

But, to make it all better they offered a whopping $50 coupon.

That sounds way more interesting on it's own, than my original post. I don't even know if people were even reading my blog back then, I may not have had comments activated, and the sitemeter was weeks away from being installed.

I was complaining about our flight and lost luggage. but instead I think I will suggest that JJ uses that line in a future Flash Fiction Friday. I think some interesting stories could ensue....

Tag if you want to play, I have already stated that I like to be "it", so why I would tag anyone else to be "it?"
I'm it!

For those of you following my computer problems, I am using the MAC right now, so that G's, H's, and apostrophes can be used. A cup of water, and the only detectable damage is the loss of those three keys. Which turn out to be pretty important when you go to type.

8 comments:

LBseahag said...

Those coupons are why Delta is in bankrupcy and charge $500 bucks per 100 miles...

Thanks a lot of having "loser" luggage!!!

;)

Mara said...

lol... I plead ignorance.. I don't know what tagging is and I don't want to be tagged... I will just blissfully ride the short bus to the web, thank you.

Bobby said...

LB, that, as well as their crappy customer service.

Lulu, does the mute boy who couldn't park ring a bell?

Pixie, you're safe... for now. :)

Sherri Sanders said...

mute parking boy?? LOL

Bobby said...

sorry, I thought that would help jog people's memories, it was during the lost luggage episode from american airlines.

Spinning Girl said...

Touch my belly!

Bobby said...

SG, heh, I know I spend too much time blogging know that we have jokes that are interchangeable between posts AND blogs.

Love ya.

Spinning Girl said...

Hee hee! That's the best part.