Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Smurfing Good News!

No, I don't know why Hefty Smurf is in drag.
I mentioned before how I always try to come up with new answers at work for "How are you today?" because I get tired of saying "Great, how are you?" all of the time. So amongst my plethora of answers I use, sometimes I say "I'm smurfy!" or "isn't today just a smurfing good day?" to people. It's amazing the reaction, I didn't realize how
many people don't know who the smurfs are.

All of that will change soon. I am not kidding here, but a trilogy of movies (yes, three of them, the first being in 3-D), about the Smurfs will be coming out. The first is planned for 2006 or 7.

Smurfin Cool Link
Make any page a Smurfy Page here
I tried it on my blog, it was smurfilicious and made me laugh my smurfin butt off.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Holy Smurfing SHIT!

JUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust last night I had a talk with husband about my intent to discuss the Smurfs on my blog.

And here you are, smurfing it up for my. I can't do it now. I wouldn't be Smurfing orginal.

Suffice it say, I love the Smurfs... they are after all 3 apples high - how can you not love that.

katie's brain said...

I was feeling not so Smurfy today, but then I saw your comment on my blog and now I feel Smurftastic!

Spinning Girl said...

About answering the boring work question, I encourage creativity! How about "up to my ears in debt!" or "bloated, but it'll pass."

Bobby said...

Spinning Girl, I am so using the bloated comment today. Yea!

mal said...

I thought Papa Smurf had been caught up and dishonored in the White House Travel scandal 10 years ago. Just goes to show you can't keep a blue guy down