Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm not apologizing

The airline got our other two bags to us, by way of a fourteen year old mute boy. Okay, he wasn't mute, he was just "socially challenged". The door knocked, I opened it, and this boy is just standing there.

I say "Yes?", and he says he couldn't park.

What? I asked what he meant, and he repeated that he couldn't park. I don't think he is even old enough to park, or drive. So I finally say, "who the hell are you?" and he says his name, which I have already forgotten.

So, I have to get more info, which I do by asking "What the hell do you want?" Remember, I was in a bit of a bad mood, see previous two posts.

He finally gets the fact out that he has our luggage. To which I replied that particular information would have been helpful about five minutes ago.

Anyway, his dad, who was driving, repeats that they couldn't park. I didn't care. So I signed for the bags in the middle of the road, which distresses the man and his boy greatly.

So, is everything okay with the airline? Hell no. But on the more positive things, like, oh, i don't know, another ER trip today, to the crappiest hospital in town, with a doctor who (when his head was pulled out of his ass) was a complete homophobe.

Anyway, things are a bit better now, we're at home resting, and hopefully Justin's shoulder will hold out until we can get him to a real doctor.

No comments: