Monday, August 01, 2005

Impressing myself

I have impressed myself. Really. Some of you probably think that impressing myself is an easy task, I do think highly of myself, but it isn't easy for me, really.

However, I just noticed how many posts I have been doing lately, and on the topic of quantity (not quality) I have been doing well. I will work on quality later.

But don't get mad, this Thursday is when we are leaving for San Francisco, and I don't plan on taking the laptop, or finding places to blog from, it's a vacation people. So if you notice a week without me, standby, I will post about our trip here or on the other blog you can get to by clicking my profile button somewhere on this page.

And by the way, some people are upset when blogs don't link anywhere. People, sometimes they don't need to. If I talk
about something, that doesn't mean I need to link to a site about it, for the most part. When the time comes, I Will
link, I do know how, but until then, if I talk about something, and you need more information, try
using this or maybe this? Those should help.
And if I start ranting about something specific, I will try my best to link to the original source, although you
people should really just trust me. :)

No comments: