Monday, August 22, 2005

Not enough Bobby's

Had an email a few minutes ago, asking why I posted the picture from Bobby's World, the old Howie Mandell cartoon show. I am not a Howie fan, in fact, I didn't think this was possible, but I find him more annoying now than I used to. But after doing a Bobby search, if you remove the sports category, there's not a lot of famous Bobby's.


Bobby the Talking Parrot and apparent webmaster? There's Bobby the talking Parrot, who has his own website.


And there's the most famous at the moment,
Bobby Hill- Let go of my purse! Bobby Hill from King of the Hill.

(Don't even ask me to include Bobby Brown on my list, I am ashamed he has my name.)

One of my first ideas for a website was going to be Bobby's World, but Howie went and stole it, which was bad karma and why he is less than a D-List actor now and has to act the way he does to get any publicity. But I guess if I had gone with Bobby's World, Verbal Vomit may never have been born. So I'll try to get over it.

No comments: