Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lazy Sunday Mini-Post

Friends should offer to buy the next round!I added a few more blogs that I found I've become addicted to. If I added you, you better update, I grow co-dependant quite easily and quickly. The pic is for "Not yet a wino", I saw your pic and site and knew it was for you.

On a completely unrelated note, I just saw a commercial for 7th Heaven, which I honestly didn't know was on the air anymore. I think when they end that show, they should hire Quentin Tarantino to direct. It would be a good way to end.

Someone sent me the link to Trump's blog, which made me laugh. Not because he was funny or anything, because it was so lame. Carolyn would have a much more interesting blog, I'm positive. Does anyone know if she has one?

I then came to the realization that Carolyn is on my list of women I would have sex with. Not sure why, but she is. Then I got slightly depressed when I realized that Carolyn wouldn't be impressed she made my list, even though it's a short list. Life just goes around in depressing circles like that sometimes.

I would so rock her world, though.


I have to stop now, I just used the phrase "rock her world." I need rest.

1 comment:

kris said...

You clearly need a drink. Maybe winegoggles would show you how Carolyn really looks. :)

Thanks for the pic - and the link! WOOHOO! It's like Christmas AND Easter!

I hereby promise to update so I don't lose your patronage. I think I will have something tomorrow morning, if I ever get off the couch and out of the clutches of Comcast On Demand . . . Damn amenities.