Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bobby's World Highlights

Highlights from Bobbys World
1. Laughed at some new work related acronyms, like the "PIG team". (Seriously.)
2. A rumor got back to me (that I started), that a work acronym that ends in PS (and stands for Personal Success) actually stood for pissy salary.
3. Scrambled the results for the online conference room locator, so that the maps took people in opposite directions of where they needed to be. Changed it back after a while so I could blame it on a "system glitch".
4. Wondered briefly if I should buy a nurse's uniform to wear while taking care of Justin after his surgery.
5. Decided against nurse outfit after disturbing mental picture popped into my head.
6. Decided that Human Resources people should not have Dilbert paraphenelia in their offices. (Ha ha, I'm funny and can laugh at myself, and by the way, you're fired.)
7. Started a list of my character flaws, but stopped at number one, which is "Extreme dislike of acknowledging my own character flaws."
8. Decided to stop my highlights for today at #8 again, couldn't decide if it's because I really only have 8 highlights or that I am lazy and don't want to type ten. (Up yours, David Letterman.)

4 comments:

LBseahag said...

Bobby, are you a boy or a girl?

Bobby said...

I'm saving the answer to that one for November sweeps.

Although the goatee in my profile pic should really disturb you if you aren't sure....

Anonymous said...

Check out these amazing pics of Hurricane Katrina
www.scripturist.com

Sherri Sanders said...

I'm addicted to Dilbert! It's amazing how similar the characters in that strip are to my actual coworkers.