Sunday, November 20, 2005

My tag avoiding ability gave out today.....


Thanks to LBSeahag, over at Jinx I am tagged. You know my policy on this, play if you would like to, but don't feel obligated.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Living in Texas, single, drinking a lot (some things just don't change)

What were you doing one year ago?
We were living with number two on our list of psycho roommates.

What were you doing yesterday?
Celebrating my new job, and writing a story for FFF

Five snacks you enjoy?

1. Cheese-Its, or Cheese Nips, I always forget which one until I see the box.
2. Brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts, no frosting if available.
3. Chips
4. Three Musketeers, once in a long while.
5. Pizza. (I know technically it's a meal, but I can snack on it too.)

Five songs to which you know all the words

1. Almost everything by Cyndi Lauper (no jokes)
2. We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel (just kidding)
3. Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana (once again, just kidding)
4. Technically, number one covers about 150 songs, so I am quitting here.
5. See #4

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Buy a house
2. Have part time jobs that I would quit the second someone pissed me off, so I could tell them off and not have to worry
3. Vacation to numerous spots I have never been, especially warm spots.
4. Get Justin the car(s) he really wants.
5. Pick up $5 pizzas at little Caesar's in a limo

Five bad habits

1. I drink
2. I smoke
3. I spend too much time blogging.
4. I'm sometimes too honest
5. I sometimes don't finish things, like when I....

Five things you like doing

1. Drinking
2. Smoking. Yes, I enjoy it dammit.
3. Roadtrips where I just have to be the passenger
4. Writing
5. Hanging with friends

Five things you would never wear again

1. Anything my mom bought me in the 80's, trying to "help" me be cool
2. a dress. (Don't ask.)
3. my heart on my sleeve. (what does that actually mean, anyway?)
4. Neon
5. Flannel

Five favorite toys

1. My new laptop I will be getting
2. My gameboy, with one game. Tetris.
3. DVD
4. Is the internet a toy?
5. I have a number five, but it's private. And yes, it probably has something to do with what you are thinking. No, not that you pervert.

Have a great and relaxing Sunday night.

9 comments:

babyjewels said...

Hi Bobby, I just saw you on Yaks and Patsy's and had to come say hi. Great list. Please smoke one for me. I miss it terribly. So much, I almost considered buying a pack and sneaking some. It's been five years and it has not gotten easier.

Bobby said...

BabyJ, we are following each other around, heh. But don't pick it back up, I went a year and a half ans wish I hadn't picked it back up. And justin wants to quit now, but I can't, at least until I see the new job is working out, and things are calming down.

Anyway, see ya soon, and I will smoke one for you.

DaMasta said...

I should have put never again wear a dress. Cause those suck for girls too. Ok, that was too general. But I think jeans are waaay more comfortable. I vote for jeans.

I have way more bad habits than just five. I didn't even mention smoking on my list. Oh well, I guess I don't consider it THAT bad after all....

LBseahag said...

Congratulations on your new job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends of McDougal said...

Hey, Bobby. First time caller, long time listener here.

You can have a star.

LBseahag said...

I hope you will be posting about your new job...and how it will benefit me...

DaMasta said...

Now you can pay all that back child support for the baby me and Jinxy are raising just because far far away on a lonely saturday night, you thought it would be fun to experiment...

Spinning Girl said...

Fun!
I love tetris, hate Cheese nips, have a private toy, and like Cyndi Lauper. I could turn you on to flannel; you just haven't had the right flannel yet. Let's hang out, you & I.

Anonymous said...

New laptop? Sweet. I hear WalMart's got a 400 model this year.