Saturday, November 19, 2005

Flash Fiction and BIG News!


Once again, my Flash Fiction Friday has been posted on a Saturday. *SIGH* Will I ever get deadlines right?

Check it out by clicking here or if you want to stay a little more light hearted, scroll down and read my post about the snow. It's funnier.

And I finally have a job. I start Monday. My field, Human Resources, and it is close to the house. The light at the end of the current tunnel. And you know I am excited, for I have never (and you can check) increased the size of my font for a post until now.


Now back to our regularly scheduled font size. I may not post for a day or two, as a lot of you have some catching up to do. You know who you are. Unless you are reading (and my stat counter isn't catching you) and not commenting. Seriously though, a new job should mean lots of good blogging material, since the job hunt wasn't entertaining at all.

13 comments:

Bobby said...

Lulu. only get a job if you REALLY need one. If the whole money thing wasnt in the way, I SO wouldn't work. I enjoyed staying at home for the most part. And wow, my post wasn't even up for 10 minutes and you were here, you win some sort of "Vomit Award" for that. (Or, you need to take some Tylenol PM and get some sleep, heh.)

SD27 said...

Congrats!!!!

kris said...

YAY! Few things feel quite as good as a new job. Enjoy it - you deserve it, B.

Just Me said...

congrats

babyjewels said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to the work stories.

Bobby said...

Thanks everyone.

Baby J, surely. A whole new group of eccentric people.

Patsy, thanks, and yes, my old job gave me lots of time for the blog. This one seems like it will be much busier, but who knows?

MandyGirl said...

Congrats on your job! I don't know you and you don't know me, but thanks for stopping by my blog...I always enjoy comments!

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! All new people to write about and make fun of in your blog: awesome! Yay Bobby!

FRITZ said...

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Now, we're BOTH employed! I feel so great for ya, since I did feel a bit guilty about getting a cool job and you still struggling. Oh, goody!

I'm very happy for you and yours.
Thanks for being so supportive of me during MY hard time.I hope all goes wonderfully for you.

Serena said...

I hope pats is right, I would hate to think your new job could stand in the way of you blogging :(

Few things in life are more important!

bonne chance on your first day!

DaMasta said...

Super fun! New job!

I fuggin hate looking for a job. Fuggin sux.

Sherri Sanders said...

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see the new blog material!

LBseahag said...

Do you get to fire people?

and trap hotties in your office and lock the door?