Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good news and bad.....

The bad news first....

In a Past Life...

You Were: An Evil Priest.

Where You Lived: China.

How You Died: Decapitation.


Do they have evil priest job listings anywhere? And can you claim past life experience? Probably in this field you can, anyway.


And now the good news:

You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Yes, a bit off chronologically, but dead on with how I act.

8 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

I think I am probably 12, but I'll take the test later to see.
Missed you.

Bobby said...

Thanks SG. You probably are close to me, mature when needed, but act like a kid whenever you can. I personally love being this way. (And I think I saw something naughty through your window....)

Anonymous said...

Teenager. Plus, I jerk off a lot. Even more proof.

kimberlina said...

hm. evil priest posting...

i think i saw one for g dubya's personal advisor listing... check it out.

babyjewels said...

You Were: A Gorgeous Herbalist. (Pot head I assume)

Where You Lived: Alaska.

How You Died: The Plague. (no, the chronic)

My actual age is 13 year old boy. no need for a test on that. Potty humor, anyone. Missed you too, btw.

LBseahag said...

Oh, great...

You Were: An Albino Astrologer.

Where You Lived: Burma.

How You Died: Decapitation


and I am 23....thats so rad!

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

I was a brave beekeeper living in West Africa who died of dysentery. Sounds like I lived a better life then. Also, I act 28.

Glad you're back. Hope Justin's dad is doing well!

Maddie said...

I was a Gorgeous Undertaker who was buried alive in Burma.

Yes! I rule!