Friday, November 11, 2005

I knew I was royalty.

Your Band Name is:

The Queen of Pickles
Really? The Queen of Pickles? This has so many jokes in it, that I don't even know where to begin. In fact, I think I will leave the jokes in my head, as I am sure most of them will pass through your heads automatically. Please share yours, it is an extremely short quiz. and may cheer me up. Maybe one of you is the King of some other condiment.
And I think I am done with the online quiz thing, at least for a few days.

13 comments:

ghartstein said...

Mine is "The Barnyard Cafeteria". Hmmmm, I kind of like that!

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

The Mormon Ponies is my band name. Maybe we used to be Horses, but since the word horses sounds like "whore says," it isn't exactly Mormon, so we had to change it to Ponies. But it's okay because I get to play with other bands, being all into polygamy. Only, we're not allowed to enjoy it. :)

SD27 said...

Hmmm..The Gagging Fajitas...crazy.

kris said...

Bahahahaha. These are great. Mormon Ponies . . .

I must try this. I would just love to be Mama of French Fries. That would make my day.

LBseahag said...

The Hard-drinkin' Yankees

hmmm...wonder if Ted Nugent can join in...

LBseahag said...

barnyard cafeteria...that was hilarious!

babyjewels said...

Furry weiners. I definitely want tell people I used to jam with them.

DaMasta said...

Iraqui Samoans.

What. The. Fuck.

DaMasta said...

I WANNA BE THE GAGGING FAJITAS!!!!





dammit.

Jay Noel said...

The BBQ Pope???

That's pretty cool! I'm holy and delicious.

Kristi said...

Ooooh! My band is the Flying Hussies...how did they know????

Monkey said...

"The Republican Nuns". I'm going to have a little cry now.

Bobby said...

I thought this was going to be a lame post, (and maybe some of you think it still is) but I have laughed at some of the names you all got, and I needed the laughs this week.

Sincerely, The Queen of Pickles