Sunday, October 09, 2005

What do we need?

Thanks to Lulu for inspriring this post. (That's where I found it anyway.) And once again, the picture doesn't have much to do with the post, just thought it was funny.

Ok, go to Google. I am not linking google for you, I am lazy today.

Type in "(your name) needs" Remember to use the quotes. And remember to replace (your name) with your actual name. First name only.

Look at the 5 websites that say you need something. (Use different websites)

What are the 5 things you need?

Google thinks I need:

1. Bobby needs not to tell everyone when he plans on having sex...
Fine, fine. There goes my other blog idea....
2. BOBBY NEEDS A LATENIGHT TALK SHOW
This is so true. It would actually solve most of my financial issues, and my first guests would be all of you, with an occasional celebrity thrown in. Maybe it should be primetime though, not that I am letting this go to my head or anything.
3. Songs that Bobby needs to give a rest
Strange, if you've seen this post on my other blog. Otherwise, the songs they suggested that I give a rest I have mostly not even heard of. But I'm still glad they're thinking of me.
4. Bobby needs his weed
Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up. Well, I could, but I'm not. Apparently this site suggests I would be happier and funnier if I smoked weed.
5. Pupkin Sucks and Bobby needs some freakin therapy, or at least thera-flu..
I don't know who or what Pupkin is, but yes, I probably could use some therapy. No big shocker there. But thera flu? Even if I was sick, I can't stand that stuff. And I better not be getting sick.

The original suggests doing the first five things, but as an "extra free" bonus for you, here are a few additional things that google and others think I need.
Bobby needs to get his bleep off the floor and try again I couldn't find out what I was supposed to try again....
Bobby needs to get paids! Hell yeah, badly.
Bobby needs a new job Wow. Maybe this thing is like some sort of fortune teller. I may try this once a week and see what different things I need.
Bobby needs to say to hell with it I am pretty good at this one. But, "to hell with it". There, I feel better.
BOBBY NEEDS TO ADMIT HE HAS A PROBLEM AND GO TO A REHAB Hey, we're starting to get a little personal here, and I know I posted the bourbon post recently, but I'm fine. Really. Hold on a second.... there, I took a shot and feel better, let's move on.
Bobby needs to surround himself with decadence and opulence They didn't explain how, but yes, this sounds excellent.
Bobby needs to start lifting weights I am way too lazy for this one. I will try to start walking more, is that good enough?
Bobby needs a Flaying Really? This person must really be upset with me, or really really likes me in a strange sort of way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, that's enough. I now know what I need, and will now be seeing if google can provide answers on how to get all of this stuff.

14 comments:

ghartstein said...

There were several, but my favorite said:

" G needs much more or he will slip much further behind and he also needs to mix with other children."

I don't think there's too much I can add to that!

Hypersonic said...

Ha! I posted mine in Lulu's comments. Great stuff.

jamwall said...

okay, here's mine, only i didn't use Jamwall, i used my actual name, which starts with a J:

J needs your vote

J needs Kelly's backing

J Needs A Kid

J Needs a Nap

J needs to find a witness

J needs a liver transplant or he could return to the ICU at any moment

J needs to be the only or oldest child in the family

J needs a dose of HEA and love triumphing for himself.

J needs to uncover the truth about Helena's death in order to clear any doubts

J needs to learn that he shouldn't over-wind his toys

....i know at least the last part is true!

Monkey said...

This is the best idea I've seen in quite some time. Magic 8 Ball indeed!

"Bobby need to say to hell with it..."

I hope mine says something like that. Off to check.

LBseahag said...

Melissa needs help to understand tar....

guess mr. google knows i am a chainsmoker...
you're lucky mr google is suggesting rehab...shows he cares...

that was fun!!!!!

babyjewels said...

Bobby, I am more in love with you than ever!

(Have you gotten your bleep off the floor yet?)

Jay Noel said...

Oh man, that Twister pic is funny. The guy with his ass on that girl's head must be working hard.

He's got a big 'ol sweaty pit stain.

Just Me said...

i did mine!!! way too funny!!

since you link to me here is my new blog address!! http://angelwithanattitude.blogspot.com/

Ritmeyer said...

I did mine on lulu's too. My favorite was

"real name" needs to see the consequences of lying.

Yes, I probably do need to see that.

Sherri Sanders said...

That was good!! I'm going to try it myself.

DaMasta said...

ok, i did mine too!

Spinning Girl said...

OMG that is too too too funny.

kris said...

Kick ass. I need to go do this, right after I lose to these ten year olds on Kid Jeopardy and look up the word flaying.

Kristi said...

Brilliant.