Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Entertainment News!

IRVINE, CA?In a mega-deal that is sending shockwaves through the apartment-rental industry, rappers Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer co-signed a one-year, $550-a-month lease Tuesday. The deal, which includes heat, on-street parking and utilities, guarantees the early-'90s superstars a place to live through September 2006. "I am extremely excited about this joint-living venture between myself and MC Hammer," Vanilla Ice said. "I look forward to sharing this two-bedroom apartment with him and am confident we can work together to keep the kitchen and living-room areas clean." The pair is not permitted to have pets. Courtesy of The Onion

And now, courtesy of me.
One of the advantages of being temporarily unemployed is catching television shows you have been missing. One of these little gems is The Brini Maxwell Show.
It is on the Style channel, one of those little "Martha Stewart" type of shows. Justin and I watched a few minutes, giving each other puzzled looks, and then, finally, we determined that Brini looks like....Carolyn from the Apprentice. Yes, they could be sisters. Heh. If Carolyn ever appears on Saturday Night Live again, she should parody Brini Maxwell. And in shocking news, one of these two women, is apparently a man. I'll let you decide.

12 comments:

FRITZ said...

MORE INCONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE!
You watch Brini Maxwell and the Apprentice...with a man...Oh, I am SO getting the Estrogen Fishbowl over here. Two lesbians and a chick who loves choad will be able to figure YOU out, yes, indeedy.

Bobby said...

I didn't say I watched Brini, we accidentally stumbled across her/him.

And I used to watch apprentice, the only reason to tune in now is to see Carolyn being bitchy.

And I love the Estrogen Fishbowl site. And I don't think there's anything left to figure out, is there? I thought I answered it, didn't i?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they look alike.

Mara said...

I vote the top one.. she's trying too hard.

::smooches::
Mara

Bobby said...

Patsy, I think that;s the vibe she goes for. she was very 60's housewife, or at least the TV version of one.

Heather, I never said I didn't. Just not with the Indian.

Lightning Bug's Butt, I thought so, maybe they are just separated at birth.

Mara, you're right. But Carolyn will most likely be a much seen drag costume this Halloween.

LBseahag said...

Uncanny...
add a few decades, and you have this whore

DaMasta said...

i vote for the chick from aprentice to be a him

jamwall said...

the one on the top--she's the tripod!!!!

Bobby said...

LB, that's hilarious, and exactly right.

Damasta, ya never know. oh wait, Carolyn got pregnant. But with the money and power that is Trump, maybe he got it done for her/him.

Jamwall, right on. You will go far in life with that uncanny ability to spot the him.

Edee, one of my earlier posts, Carolyn is on my "I would sleep with her" celebrity lists. I still don't know why exactly, but something about her excites me. And her kicking my ass makes it even more erotic. Am I still typing? Crap.

Spinning Girl said...

I didn't have much to offer to this post, btu I did want to stop by & show you my new avatar. You likey?

Bobby said...

SG, love it. And you always have something to offer.

(that was a compliment, and came out sounding, dirty to me, but my mind isn't quite working today, so I'll just stop now.)

Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Very funny. I can't stand Marth Stewart.