Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Random Answers

I got tagged somewhere, and I shook the magic 8 ball for the answers, so here you go. (Actually it said to ask again later for three days, but finally gave me the answers today.)
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
I try to look hot even when hanging out on my patio. It makes me feel better, and it makes the people who like looking at me feel better.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
I have not yet mastered photoshop. I will someday.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
I love all email, except ones that insinuate my penis needs enlarged. That is the worst marketing email campaign ever.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
No. I alter a few things, if I think it is way too obvious that someone may figure out who I am talking about.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
I am passive aggressive in all aspects of my life, or so I've been told. But they only tell me once. Once.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
I hate drama for the sake of drama. If I ever said I was quitting, it would be a real thought running through my head. I can't imagine stopping right now, but someday, who knows?

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
I am blogging to avoid having to pay for therapy.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
Nope, and nope. Mean comments would be cool, it may start some controversy. And a faked nice comment would bring me no pleasure.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
Who made these questions, anyway? My preacher reads my blog people. (Heh, I said I don't lie earlier, so no, my preacher doesn't read this blog. I don't really have a preacher, I don't have the room.)

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Probably some of both, but most people end up liking me. (I keep hearing Stuart Smalley saying, "And gosh darn it, people like me.")

11. Do you have a job?
Professional interviewer at the moment.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
At this moment, yes. Yes. It would have to be without too many restrictions, but as I sit here drinking my refreshing pepsi cola, I realize that yes, I could totally sell out and write a blog for money.

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?
You know who you are. All the linked blogs, and the newer ones I've started reading and commenting on. That would be one awesome party. (Yes, I just used the word awesome, it's been a long day.)

14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?
a)none.... yet. b) heh, I have a separate post for each and every blog fantasy date that I will be posting over time.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Depends on who I am with. I have "trust fund" friends, who I constantly hint about how broke I am, so they pay for the drinks. Other people, I act like money is no problem, but you all know me best.

16. Does your family read your blog?
One family member. Possibly a few others that have never admitted it to me.

17. How old is your blog?
I started this back in 2003. However, it was August of 2005 that it hit puberty and became mildly interesting. I even started deleting some of the old posts, like: "Today sucked. Write more tomorrow." just isn't that interesting.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
No. And I think that would create more pressure.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
Not yet.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Heh, no.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Yes, all .23 cents from my google adsense program. Oh wait, I forgot to activate that again. Darn it.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
No. I only talk about how great i am part of the time.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Yes. I feel like I need to check in and let people know I am okay. (I'm okay people, at least for today. Check back tomorrow.)

24. Do you like John Mayer?
No. Only because a concert in his hometown made traffic so bad as I was passing through that I was late for a party. Bastard.

25. Do you have enemies?
Yes, I guess. I have some people in my life that are completely psychotic and out to get me, but if they suddenly got help and were cured, I would leave them alone, mostly.

26. Are you lonely?
Not really. This new place we're living at is very social. Sometimes I wish I had a few friends more my age, most of my friends are Justin's age.

27. Why bother?
Why not? Seriously, this blog thing satisfies my writing itch. Until my book is published and sells trillions of copies, like the Harry Potter woman, I am content here. Memo to self, start writing a book soon.

Bonus
28. If they were to make a movie of your life, who would play the mailman? mailperson?
Keanu Reeves. On alternate days, he would have to deliver it in the "Bill and Ted" voice, "Here's your mail, dude!" and on the other days, he would have to dress like Neo and jump onto the porch and say something mystic while handing me the mail.

As I have mentioned before, I refuse to put peer pressure onto any of you and officially tag you, but if you haven't done this one yet....

Come on, all the cool kids are doing it. Try it....

11 comments:

Hypersonic said...

I already did this over at puzzy's blog, and why haven't you linked me yet you bastard...I linked you!! ( there a mean comment)

Cadbury's Creme Eggs ( an even meaner comment)

Spinning Girl said...

#20 Dude, you totally owe me a 50-spot for writing this assignment for you. Pay up or I'm going to find you behind the gym at lunchtime and beat the crap out of you. I'm never doing your homework again.

LBseahag said...

Somehow I think the mannequins are involved in every aspect of your life...and blog...

I sure hope so!!!

DaMasta said...

I am totally doing this questionaire. I have nothing else to write about. Man, I'd love to have Keanu, so I can make out with him everytime the mail comes. Heh, I said comes. I fucking hate Harry Potter.

jamwall said...

no! stop with the peer pressure!!!! *covering ears and making loud noises* LALALALALALA!!!!!.......wait a second??.....did you say all the "cool kids" were doing it?.....

Ritmeyer said...

Bill S Preston Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan! This would be my movie too. We are what we are. Well, you could throw a little clueless in mine too.

Loved the list.

Mara said...

LMAO... you asked the magic 8 ball. Yeah.. I got tagged... I'm going to have to do something with that aren't I.

Bobby said...

Alistair, you are actually #1 (out of 2) links to add when I add some to my template. just lazy. Altho you may be #2 now that you are torturing me with cadbury again.

SG, check is in the mail.

LB, mannequins? what mannequins? heh heh.

Damasta, I never said I was a fan of potter, just the money the author has made.

Jam, you know you want to hang out with the cool kids, come on, do it.

Rit, you can always throw a little clueless into my life. as if.

Pixie, I thought about answering each one with the actual 8 ball answers, but that would have gotten boring after a while.

LBseahag said...

Those mannequins are holding you or your keyboard hostage, arent they!

Hypersonic said...

I never said anything about Cadbury's Creme Eggs...I swear it's a lie, I was framed!

Bobby said...

Billy, for sure. But they probably hope the girl orders it and slips it into their boyfriend's drink.

LB, mannequins? What mannequins? (Shhh, they'll hear you.)

Alistair, I linked you because I like reading your blog, not because you are blackmailing me with Cadbury. Mention it again and I will have to kill you.