Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Freakin' Power Color

I've been seeing the power color quiz on a lot of blogs lately.

Mine is black. pitch dark black, bottomless pit black, you get the idea.

No fancy post today:
My nicotine level is running dangerously low. (Long story, but I am not quitting.)
My sanity level is edging towards breakdown.
Did I mention I need a cigarette? (no one likes a quitter!)
Some bourbon might help, none of that either though, so my alcohol level is 0.00 (gasp, it's hardly ever 0!)
Everything is freaking irritating me right now.
-Maybe because I need a cigarette.
I've read some blogs, and been entertained, but when I comment, if the word verifier messes up, or I mistype something, I just say "screw it" and move on. So forgive me, until my nicotine level is brought back to acceptable social levels, I am going to shut up.

Somebody better get some smokes here soon. And please don't use this as an opportunity to let me know it would be a good time to quit. It is not a good time to quit. It's not I tell you. We all have a bad habit or three, this is mine for now, and I enjoy it. I'll be back when my nicotine levels are back up....

11 comments:

babyjewels said...

I'm gonna go out and get you a pack right now. I'm a total enabler.

Bobby said...

I love enablers. I am usually one myself. And I know I said I wasn't coming back, but I can't seem to concentrate on the TV, definately can't read more than a page of a book, argh!! I'm going nuts.

Kristi said...

Light one up already!

My husband always thinks the first day of our vacation is a great time to quit. Yeah. Fucking GREAT time. Needless to say, my last 3 vacations have SUCKED. Sure, I want him to live longer. But if it means I have to deal with the cranky, growly non-smoking version of my husband longer...forget it.

I'll give you my husband's pack!

Sherri Sanders said...

I get that way myself sometimes, heck, all the time. I feel for you. (Only, in my case, it's not niccotine, it's kids.)

Spinning Girl said...

Oh honey, c'mere. Let's cuddle.

Anonymous said...

Your vices are admireable, young man.

Ritmeyer said...

Smoke away!!! I am a quiter, but I would like to live vicariously threw you. I don't give a shit if that is spelled wrong, I really have no patience right now.

Hypersonic said...

Why substitute sex for nicotine? I do both heavily. I'm a pack and a half a day man myself. Here's one o' mine Bobby my man.

FRITZ said...

I SO feel you about the lack of nicotine. Those bastards! Making us like this...weak, dependent, malignant tumors of nicotine and tar and all that is fucking evil...

Great, I'm gonna go smoke now.

Bobby said...

I am doing a little better today, thanks everyone.

Got a good new prospect job wise, from an unexpected place, so maybe it's one of those karmic things?

And as a futher sign, my word verifier came up with:
tkexnx

Take Xanax. It's a sign, and who am I to argue?

Spinning Girl said...

I'm OK with you never showing up. I cuddled myself. That Xanax kick in yet?