Saturday, December 31, 2005

Forgot something.....

This is the look I get when the whiskey is gone, too. Poor dog. I forgot to mention, Justin and I got a pretty decent digital camera for Christmas, so now, many more ORIGINAL pics. Not just ones I borrow. The dog isn't mine, it's one of our good friends. And yes, she was upset the whiskey was gone.

For one of our dog looking like Sherlock Holmes, or just totally gay, look below. He loves his jacket/cape, and gets an attitude when it is on. Anyway, Happy New Year all.

12 comments:

Sherri Sanders said...

What a cutie! Happy new year Bobby!

Read This said...

Put those dogs together and you barely have a meal. I do like the whiskey drinking dog...is that a song...or is this just me on whiskey???

bricotrout said...

what are you saying? that sherlock was punching donuts with watson??? is THAT what youre implying? 'cause i must have missed THAT edition.

LBseahag said...

your dog so needs to date tinkerbell hilton...


happy new year!

Happy Villain said...

Your doggie looks dashing in his winter ensemble. He could be on America's Next Top Dog Model! (Janice Dickinson could have her own show then -- and I'm not saying she's a dog, but it would be more her crowd.)

Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

Spinning Girl said...

Your dog is a badass! rruff!

Dave Morris said...

Your dog could totally kick my dog's ass.

Happy New Year!!

DaMasta said...

Happy New Year, bobby! And I won't tell if you post something after the new year and try to pawn it off as before the new year.

Ritmeyer said...

Yeah, my dog get pissed when the vodka's gone. I pootch loves the hootch. (Sorry, I'm been sick for 3 weeks and my brain is super slow)

Happy new year!

Lana said...

That reminds me of New Years Eve 2004

babyjewels said...

Is it too late to say Happy New year?

Happy Thursday?

No? Yes? Hi Bobby.

Monkey said...

Congrats on the new digital camera. Isn't it wonderful? The freedom?

Adorable wardrobe! Really. I like it better than my own clothes.