Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Don't you want me, baby?

Wow. If you haven't seen this picture yet, try to guess who this is. No clue? Me either at first. It's Jody Watley. The one from the 80's? The singer? The one who used to look nice, and apparently gave herself an early Christmas present and got some cosmetic surgery, just in time for her new CD titled "The Makeover."

Seriously. The Makeover. What a great Christmas message. I hope I get a stocking full of botox and a gift certificate for my own makeover. Please Santa?

7 comments:

LBseahag said...

wow...she looks better than Vince Neil did...

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

Oh sure! Pictures like that pop up online and suddenly the wife-beaters of the world rejoice because they can now beat women to within an inch of their lives and just say they had plastic surgery. Speaking of which, there are some people I'd like to give some "plastic surgery" to, and I'd be happy to call it a Christmas present. :)

Bobby said...

what? I was scooped on a post again? darnit. thats what i get when i don't have time to browse through all the blogs.....

and librarian, there's a few people like that on my list too.

Ritmeyer said...

I am totally asking for that for christmas this year.

bricotrout said...

son of a bitch! i was thinking it was sheena eisten!

kimberlina said...

ugh! double-plus ugh!

duff said...

"i'm lookin' for a new face, baby
a new face........"