Saturday, December 31, 2005

"Ending the Pressure" Post

So, um, yeah, I haven't posted in a week, and yes, I usually feel guilty, but it feels as though all of blogger land has been a little slow, with people being busy and such. Also, I haven't wanted to post, as I was trying to come up with something insanely profound to end the year with. So the past week I have pressured myself, jotted down notes, researched, all for you lovely people, to provide you with such a witty, wonderful post, that you would leave my blog crying, laughing, and calling/emailing all of your family and friends the link to my blog.

That brings us to today. Less than 6 hours, and I have nothing. BUt I did realize something. Blogger lets you edit stuff. So if I come up with something profound later, I could always post it like it was here on New Year's Eve. Some of you would know, others wouldn't. Also, maybe I should keep posting little bits and pieces of good posts, so that you keep coming back, right?

In any case, nothing horribly funny today, nothing profound, other than have a safe night, and make the next year better than the last. Even if it's just by a little bit.

4 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

You are so cute when you fall short of your own big expectations. Don't you know we love you just the way you are? Happy New Year!!!

Bobby said...

aw, thanks. that is the sweetest thing anyone has told me all last year.

Dani said...

HA! I was actually thinking about doing the post-dating a post too. Cuz I'm in a horrid mood and can't write now. But the blog just wouldn't be complete w/o a YearEnding post, right?

kimberlina said...

happy new year! isn't that tortoise just the cutest?!