Thursday, December 01, 2005

After 2 weeks in the hospital.....


Did I catch you off guard? Or did I ever even mention I had been working in a hospital? Probably not, but I was. I was recruiting in a hospital, I really liked it, but this coming up Monday, I am moving on. To a big corporation, still Human Resources and mainly recruiting, and more money. Money wasn't the only reason (really), it is a better opportunity, where the hospital may or may not be a good opportunity down the road a little bit.

So, now that I am out of the hospital, voting has officially begun today. (Read the previous post for the whole voting and awards thing, please, I really need this people!)

Today through December 5, the polls are open. Click here to visit The Order of Brilliant Bloggers and vote.

The vote is for my Let it snow, let it snow, let it... oh screw it. post.

If you want to know why you should vote for me, once again please read the previous post, but remember,

If I win.... I will not post scary mannequin pictures anymore and I will remove the N'Sync picture below. That should be enough for anyone, but just in case, remember, all the cooool kids are voting for me.

And for those of you who have been reading a while now, the picture is not of me while I was playing nurse a while back. Come on, you know I look sexier than that in a nurse uniform. I thought I would post a sexy pic for my male readers. It should get Jam's cowbell ringing.

7 comments:

Bobby said...

Happy Holidays! I am turning off word verification as an early holiday present to all of you who comment.

Dani said...

I voted for you and I didn't even READ the other nominee... that's how much I love you :-) Good Luck!

Bobby said...

Jo, aw, thanks. I read it, and I might be considered "biased", but I think I should win.

jamwall said...

thanks for your support bobby. i'm really turned on right now..

LBseahag said...

can you get me a discount on lyposuction?

bricotrout said...

no more n'sync pics? thats a negative in my book!!

babyjewels said...

I voted bobby. i thought I wrote that the first time, but I didn't.