Saturday, May 29, 2010

Updates on most things Bobby.....

Indulge me while I update the two of you on what's going on in different parts of my life:

Keepher, my dog/best friend: Doing well, enjoying walks, avoided being kidnapped by the ex twice now, and is happy and content.

My single life: Wow. After some of the sappy posts I made while with someone, (some of which didn't contain all of the reality at the time, since my ex read my blog), I am so much happier now being single. I'm not against another relationship (you know who you are, sexy) but for now, being happy being me.

Work: Going well again. And just recently applied for a big promotion, and found out that my proposal (which we had to write to be considered for an interview) was a big hit, and the interview is soon. It would be the kind of promotion that would make me consider staying with the company for a long time, whereas now, I think another year will max my patience out. I'll keep you posted, but it was nice getting some positive feedback for a change.

Home: I miss my brother (who lived here for 6 months or so), but I'm glad he's happy in California. Still considering moving there and getting a place together, depending on the job situation, and how he likes it there. Keepher is happy here, and it's a really good location. Close to the city (while not IN The city) and close to jumping on the interstate, to get to work, or pretty much wherever I want to go.

Family: reconnected with lots of family lately via facebook. While no big revelations or discussions have been had, it's good to see people are doing well.

Friends: Still working on getting some new friends. Or developing semi-friends into real friends. I have a few good ones though, and some good potentials, so all is well.

Ok, enough real posts, promise my next one will be funny or sarcastic, or just the usual Bobby non-sense.

1 comment:

Happy Villain said...

Ahhhh, finally, updates! With good news on all fronts! I can sleep again. No seriously. Your teasers are agony. And it's good to have you back in the blog world. I missed you so!