Sunday, May 09, 2010

I've returned

Ok, I said this before and it didn't work out. But I am back, i have returned, I have a lot of catching up to do with everyone, and catching up with new people, etc. I shall be around now, really. And now, I have to go for the night, but I just had to come and let you know I am planning on much more now. See ya'll really soon.


One quick work note, I was ocvering the register at Shenaniganz the other day when a customer asked for a pack of "Marlboro Light Capris". If you smoke, you know this is two different tyoe of cigerettes, marlboro lights, and capris. I asked what they wanted again, and I swear they said it again.

Finally, the enunciated, and said, I would like a pack of marlboro lights, PLEASE.

I am so used to people not saying thank you, or please, or even being minutely polite, that please totally translated into capris.

Sad, but true.

No comments: