Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm usually nice, but sometimes...


My new feature, "I'm usually nice, but...."

It's time for my new feature, I am usually nice, but sometimes......

I am usually nice, but sometimes, people just tick me off so bad, that I just have to say something, and boy, are you in for a doozy. First off, This is me to the left, you can see how nice and sweet I am, so I don't say things unless they are true and totally accurate.
UPDATED: May 2010. This is how I am usually nice. I removed the post originally posted here, as while not necessarily mean spirited, it was all true, it just really didn't need to be here. So see, I can be nice, and if you thought otherwise, F* you. :)

3 comments:

Bobby said...

I just realized I didn't include the cheating boyfriend's myspace page, and there are some typos, but I am tired, so live with it and I may fix it tomorrow.

ghartstein said...

Dude...I DID see that in the news. Had NO IDEA you were in some way connected...freaking wild. And sadly, she'll get a slap on the wrist, where if she'd been a man, she'd get locked in jail and be labeled a sick rapist.

Crazy crap man. Thanks for sharing that....took my mind off of my issues for a minute.

Spinning Girl said...

People sure know how to mess up their lives.

Side note -- I so would have stolen you from the hospital. You are the CUTEST.