Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bobby A-Z


[A is for age:]
"A" is for asshole for asking that question. I am 29, dammit. Don't question me.

[B is for booze of choice]
B is also for Bourbon, which if you didn't guess by now, you must be new to my blog.

[C is for career]
HR. Which as Patsy pointed out, is one of the blogger career of choice. Although she hasn't been posting much lately. Maybe she changed professions?

[D is for your dog's name:]
Keepher. (And not after the actor, but I can't explain why he's named Keepher without getting myself into trouble.)

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
*See "B"

[F is for favorite song at the moment:]
"Let's talk about me" Yes, it's a country song, but once in a while, a cowboy comes in handy.

[G is for favorite games:]
Games? Uh, Tetris is still the favorite time waster of choice. Maybe Bejeweled. Which got a friend of mine fired. Really. She's a stupid girl.

[H is for hometown:]
I consider Austin my hometown, even tho I am not there now. And even tho Real World made it look stupid. Thanks MTV.

[I is for instruments you play:]
Trombone in 6th grade. I have some other comments, but I am assuming they meant musical instruments.....

[J is for jam or jelly you like]
Strawberry. Grape if strawberry is not available for some reason.

[K is for kids?:]
Nope. I had some kid responsibility when I was way too young (not mine) and now I have too much fun taking care of myself. And Justin. He's way younger than me, so that counts, right?

[L is for last kiss?:]
I hate mushy questions. I did kiss some major ass this week, and it's paying off people.

[M is for most admired trait:]
A Saint. (Due to my easy going nature, where people think I am very concerned and interested in their problems, and then I blog about them here.)

[N is for name of your crush:]
Orange all the way. Orange Crush is the best drink ever. Vodka and red bull. You can't beat an energetic drunk.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Just one for me. About 8 for Justin.

[P is for phobias:]
Spiders, due to a brown recluse bite that almost killed me. Justin punched me out and took me to the hospital. (I was hallucinating at that point, so I forgave him.)

[Q is for quotes you like:]
"Wherever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai. A movie fading into history, as the younguns nowadays haven't even heard of it.

[R is for biggest regret:]
Hitting on my best friend when I was younger. And oh boy is there a blog entry waiting to happen someday.... someday. I tried visiting his parent's house last time I was there, and, uh, the whole house was just, gone. Gone. I even google street mapped it, it's gone.

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
I don't do a lot of sweets since the big weight loss of 98, but a three musketeers bar or a brownie once in a while hits the spot.

[T is for time you wake up:]
6AM-ish. 8 to 9am on the weekends, sometimes to just do a shot of bourbon and go back to bed. (Hey, it helps the hangover, really.)

[U is for underwear:]
Yes. Sexy underwear. Mostly boxer briefs, they display nicely, and regular boxer are just too loose.

[V is for vegetable you love:]
Green beans, and as picky as I am, I actually like brocoli.

[W is for worst habit:]
Some of you would say smoking. Or drinking. I say it's being too damn nice. Shut up.

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
This could have been a more interesting question abour exes, but I once had an Xray of a private part. It wasn't official or anything, I was dating a med student at the time. Oh, and a chiropractor once told me to drop my pants a "little", and when he tried to X-ray, he didn't like how far I had dropped my pants, so he came over and pulled them down himself. Uncomfortable as hell.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
I really don't cook. That's why I am with a culinary arts graduate. :)


[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Capricorn. They are supposed to be well organized. Heh. But interesting enough, Justin has the same sign as his dad, and I have the same sign as his mom. HHHmmm.... And we have that tattood, but if we ever break up, it looks like a Chinese symbol, so I will just say it means "Good fortune" or something, unless I am talking to a Chinese person.


Today's list was brought to you by the extreme lack of writers block on bobby's part.

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

I tried this, but the procrastinator in my couldn't get past A: Another reason to do it later....