Saturday, February 18, 2006

Where'd it go?

i really wrote, and posted, a new post earlier. and now it's gone.

I'm not drinking. i even had to stop and think, to make sure i didn't dream doing the post. but i did do it.

what the hell is going on?

i am not posting again, until blogger gets their crap together....

Except for this.
You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.


Fozzy was always one of my favorites. The other night I said wocka wocka, and most of the room, (younger than me), all looked at me like I was insane. Then someone said, "hey, that's Fozzy from the muppets! I've seen them on nick at nite!"

I feel so old sometimes.

7 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

I did that, and I was Miss Piggy. SOunds about right! I am such a prima donna, after all.

Muppets are timeless; I will never feel old.

Jim Henson's death was a great loss to us all.

I heart Fozzie!

LBseahag said...

I am Animal!!! And ironically, I have two vintage animal puppets from like 1970...

fozzie is just plain loveable...

DaMasta said...

I'm Miss Piggy, too.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have said, "full figured". So I have boobs, so what?

LOL.

Thanks, bobby, have a great weekend!

xoxo

Happy Villain said...

I'm Rowf the Dog. He was not my favorite. I had the hots for both Kermie and Fozzie, and wanted to be Animal. Including me, that would be an interesting foursome. Man, I miss the Muppets.

Oh, and your missing post registered in my Bloglines listing, but when I clicked on the link to the actual blog (because for some reason it won't show the whole thing -- only part), it was gone. I wondered if you deleted it after the fact.

Oh, and you aren't old. That would make me old and I'm not having it.

Anonymous said...

I am Gonzo the Great. I guess that could be true. It says I am one weird looking creature, but my chickens don't mind. Well, I don't have chickens, but my pet llama (Tina) thinks I rock.

Shanshu said...

Blogger has randomly deleted posts of mine, before. I think they do it to keep us on our toes.

Now I write my posts in MS Word and copy/paste. Just to be safe.

Spinning Girl said...

I want you to know that your use of the word vajayjay made be blow soup out my nose at work yesterday.