Monday, February 06, 2006

All good things come to those that....

bitch a lot. Apparently.

Sorry about the delay. Really. And I'll get right to the point. I was finally offered full time REAL employment, (not temporary), but now I am not sure WHEN it's going to happen. I kind of made it conditional that it needs to happen before the end of the month, and they agreed, so basically, it end up being....

GOOD NEWS!

It's about time, huh? I have been reading blogs, just not commenting much. I will be back to normal soon, I may need a root canal, so I've been in some major pain on top of all the work stress, but more on that when I feel better. Thanks for hanging in there with me, and for all of the well-wishes.

5 comments:

kimberlina said...

aw, christ - a root canal? i thought you had good news!

LBseahag said...

congrats on the "real" status...

sucks about the root canal, though...

but then again, they give out percoset for that...

Happy Villain said...

Congrats on the job! I'm so happy for you!

Sorry about the tooth. I found it was actually more painful when the root canal was done, for the first two days after. And, lbseahag, what dentist do you see who gives out percoset for a root canal!? Please pass on that name, because I suffered through it with just vicoprofen! Sadist, he was!

DaMasta said...

Way to be "real". w00t! I'm so happy for you, Bob!

ghartstein said...

Hey, hope it hits soon; good luck! And remember, with the root canal, there is no such thing as too much anesteisia or too much pain killer.