Monday, February 13, 2006

Blood is red, like roses.

Yes, valentine's day is Tuesday. Tuesday is new DVD day. Saw 2 is being released on Valentine's day. Romantic as hell, isn't it? How many couples will lovingly sit next to each other on the sofa, sharing a bag of microwave popcorn, stare romantically into each other's eyes, and then, one of them will softly whisper, "press play, honey."

Sounds disturbing, and maybe it's because we've been together for 5 years, but this is our plan for Valentine's Day. Watching a bunch of people get tortured, in highly graphic scenes, and exchanging loving glances throughout the movie.

Does this make us totally weird? I bet the video store totally runs out of Saw 2 on Tuesday. But we may never know if it's because of people like us, or a bunch of single people taking out their hatred of valentine's day by watching people get killed.

In my world, we're all watching it together, with the ones we love.

6 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

Dude, I don't think it's weird, but I don't think I want to see that movie. I never SAW the first one. Get it? But seriously, I shouldn't see them, right? Am I poorer somehow, not having SAW it?

Just Me said...

i noticed you still link me...;-)~

my new blog is here:

My New Blog!

babyjewels said...

Too gory for me, but I'm intrigued with the concept. happy vd.

kimberlina said...

spinning girl, that was painfully funny.

i too, never SAW either movie. nor do i want to! ::shudder:: the packaging was nice - what when they had that fake blood in the dvd case.

LBseahag said...

Blood and guts...now that's my favorite way to show lovin'...

DaMasta said...

I got laid on V-day. Fuggin great.