Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saved by the... 'What The Hell'?

Don't forget, it's sentence Saturday over at Duff's. click here and scroll down to the sentence saturday entry.

I am starting to have my doubts about online quizzes. they used to be so accurate, but this one? I just don't know....


Which "Saved By The Bell" Character Are You?


I always felt a little more Zack-ish, with maybe a minor Kelly mixed in....

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, work and fighting a cold and sinus infection hasn't left me a lot of time. I am starting to get better though. And another picture for everyone to add captions to is coming soon, I enjoyed that a lot.

2 comments:

LBseahag said...

I really hope someone is tagged as Screech...or Mr. Belding...

How come they never made a Save By the Bell movie?

Big Mama said...

OMG! I'm a Slater!!! LOL!!!