Friday, January 13, 2006

Has it been a week almost?

Wow, has it been almost a week since my last post? It's not my fault, but for some reason, I received lots of bourbon for my birthday. Somehow, people have the notion I like the stuff, I have no clue why they think that, but het, I am easy going, I go with the flow, and I wouldn't want to be rude, so I am drinking the hell out of it. Anyhow, I can barely remember this far back, but if you happen to be sober right now, you may remember me saying how we got a digital camera for Christmas. Well, below, you will see a picture of Keepher, our dog (the black one, for those of you who don't remember) checking out our neighbor's dog, also a min pin. I was racking my brain for a funny caption for the picture, but then I told myself, "Self, you're lazy" and thought it would be a good idea for you to come up with funny caption. Most of you are way funnier than me anyway. So here it is, the first "Make up a caption" contest on my blog. The winner will receive something, not sure what yet, self satisfaction maybe, who knows? Check out the picture below and submit a caption in the comments.

15 comments:

Hypersonic said...

"Hey! Waddaya know!? not all franks come in cans."

Bobby said...

*L* Yes, see? That's the first entry and already way better than what I was thinking of.

Happy Villain said...

Dammit, Frodo, did you get blown by an orc again?

bricotrout said...

if you read the directions to your camera youll probably see that it has a blue eye feature option on the flash. the thing is when the dog sees the first flash go off he thinks youre done taking the pic then looks away and you gotta explain the whole scenario to him and take it all over again.

bricotrout said...

oh, the caption, my bad...
"Hey Bob! A little privacy here?"
and you do realize that i started this same series last week with the Be Their Voice post? at least YOULL be giving out real prizes.

Spinning Girl said...

Oh, theeeere's my Milk Bone!

LBseahag said...

Hmmm...if i just close my eyes, I can pretend she's Tinkerbell!

babyjewels said...

Have you been eating asparagus again?

Hi Bobby!

DaMasta said...

"I'd sniff myself, but I'm waay to lazy for that."

kimberlina said...

"it tastes better if you close your eyes"

Big Mama said...

"Oh my God they always said you were hung like a hampster..."

"She bit you where?"

"This is so degrading..."

Hey Bobby! Keep posting silly pics and you can turn it in to "Caption THIS Friday".

bricotrout said...

oh wow! everybodys was funnier than mine! but i was expecting a new one this week. whats up?

Bobby said...

new one coming shortly. and I am loving these, proving once again you all are way funnier than I am.

Hypersonic said...

So who won this one Bobby?

Bobby said...

ok, sorry, I loved them all. I just couldn't pick a winner.

"It tastes better if you close your eyes" comes really close, thanks to Kimberlina. (apparently we've dated some of the same people.)