Sunday, January 29, 2006

Eskimos rock.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bobby!

  1. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same bobby.
  2. Bobby can sleep for three and a half years.
  3. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal bobby.
  4. Bobby has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
  5. The Eskimos have over fifty words for bobby.
  6. Bobby is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
  7. Bobby cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
  8. The queen of diamonds in a playing card deck symbolizes bobby!
  9. In 1982 Time Magazine named bobby its 'Man of the Year'!
  10. Bobby procrastinates worse than anything!
I am interested in - do tell me about

I don't think I could produce 32 bars of soap from my fat, maybe 20. I am happy I am a vegetable, not a fruit. The year I was named man of the year was the year Justin was born, coincidence? Yes, there's an age difference people, but he was completely legal when we met. Well, not when we met, but when we, uh, started dating. Whose idea was this anyway? Oh yeah, thanks to Spinning Girl for this one. (All hail SG! When you have blogger's block, nothing works better than reading some Spin!) And yes, I owe everyone a winner for the dog picture contest, and I have loved the Mariah ones.
There's some possible big news coming on the work front tomorrow, I will be back here (really) tomorrow to let you know.

7 comments:

LBseahag said...

I kinda wanna know what 50 words the Eskimos call you...

kris said...

I am so much more a fruit than a veggie. I guess I'm definitely bananas.

HOLLA! Can't wait for great work news.

Bobby said...

LB, maybe that will be a future post.

Kris, i'm a little bananas, too.

Monkey said...

32 bars of soap?? I'm going to be ill.

kimberlina said...

not a fruit, yet a symbol for the queen of diamonds! how strange...

:)

Bobby said...

Monkey, no, not 32. Only 20. does that make it any better?

Kimberlina, heh, ironic, isn't it?

Spinning Girl said...

could. you. be. cuter.