Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life sucks,,,,,


Moving into the new apartment..... $500.


Supplies needed for new apartment....$100.00


Husband/boyfriend telling you he wants to "move on".... priceless.


No, not a VISA ad, just life. And life sucks. The bottle of Xanax is screaming "take me", but I won't. I won't let my life be determinded by a younger person who hasn't figured their life out yet, although they should have. Why did he pick our moving day, into our new apartment, our new life, to tell me this?
Anyway, the move is completing today, without the essentials we need to live, but we just have to make it to Friday when J gets paid. Wish me luck, and F*ck Visa.







5 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
I heart you!

ghartstein said...

Dude....I'm so sorry. After all the bullshit you don't deserve this. The cloud will lift - even if it doesn't seem that way now.

Happy Villain said...

Holy crap! I'm so sorry! Shitty timing, but when is good timing?

Take care of yourself. Things will improve because no trend continues forever. Maybe the cloud of bad luck you guys seemed to be living under was J's. Leave that with him. :)

*HUGS*

Sherri Sanders said...

awww..... :(

Life sucks. I'm taking antidepressants to get me through mine.

Spinning Girl said...

I heart you.