Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Serving Verbal Vomit Since '94

As some of you know, my "Verbal Vomit" website started on Tripod back in, oh, like, 1994. (Oops, am I showing my age? I was 3 at the time people, heh heh.) Anyway, over the years, I have started to move to my own domain, even owning verbal vomit dot com at one point, and then losing it.

Anyway, I was posting some pics, (Yes, I was, don't call me a liar!) on the Tripod site, to share with all of you, and after loading only 6 pictures, my account there is almost full. So, without paying money for another site, anyone have some good suggestions on free photo hosting? I know almost every site has them, but I need a good one.

First 10 people to suggest get first peek at the photo album. :)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

By the way, the old site is here