Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dentist Recovery Time

Only 8 days left before we are on a plane to San Francisco!!! (Vacation, not the actual move yet.) We are getting excited!

Only 6 days of work left before vacation, yea!

Only 7 hours left before I can leave for today and head home and get drunk. Wow, there is a lot to be excited about, heh heh.

We are still pursuing that really cool digital camera I mentioned earlier, to make sure we have it for the trip. The pics we took last time were okay, some turned out really well, but we want some awesome pics this time. And our new friend Chad sent us some pics from us going out the other night that were really good. My next step is to set up my Frontpage stuff at home so I can update my website with the pics.

Oh, and I have to figure out how to restrict our wireless network at home, some people have been using it, and it is bugging the heck out of me.

And I did my 2nd dentist trip yesterday, without crying too much. I hate dentists, not personally, just in general, but I have found a great one, so that makes it better.

No comments: