Thursday, August 04, 2011

Give me my money.

It's never easy, is it? I have been waiting for money for my unemployment, and waiting, and finally found out it went to a card from years ago when I was laid off from Circuit City. So, of course I had to ask for a replacement card. And the bank had all of my old info, and didn't believe I was me at first.

I think I just have a problem with banks in general. Remember the bank who wouldn't cash my check because it had my nickname on it? No? That's okay, I forgive you.

So, now, a month and a half into my quest for a new job, I still have received no money. They owe me a month of pay at this point, and I haven't seen a penny. It's on the way though, at least some of it is. Monday at the latest after I paid a fee to expedite my card.

I think I will just start hiding cash under my bed or something. Well, obviously not there now that I told you, but cash will be king in the future. And I shall be it's queen. Wait, that didn't come out right at all, but you get the picture.

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Wait. What’s the picture?