Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blogger decided it wouldn't let me title this post.... typical.

Oh well, the title was going to be crap anyway. Had a promising call this morning about a job, yes, still looking. My small severance package is long gone, heh, and I need to get back to work!

Hope everyone had a great fourth of July. Besides Justin trying to launch a firework into four of our faces (accident), we had a good time.

Here's my rant for the day though, I went to cash a check at WalMart, since the bank was closed and I needed some money, and the woman said my driver's license picture didn't look like me. She called a manager over, he said it was me. So I asked why she thought it wasn't me, other than I hadn't shaved in a few days, and she said, "Oh, you've gotten fatter since that picture."

Yes, she went there. Ok, I have gained weight since that picture, but I am not fat. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But she said this right in front of her manager, and most places I've ever worked in retail, the manager would have told her to say she was sorry, or said he was sorry to me, or gave me a five dollar gift certificate, or something. I got zip.

Ironically, she was fat.

Anyway, I will keep you updated on the job, keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

I can't believe you didn't bitch-slap that fupa-wearing ho!!!

Aimee said...

Yeah, I'm thinking a bitch-slap was totally in order there.
But then, perhaps working a crappy walmart job for $2.50 an hour is enough punishment? LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe she thought because she is a member of the Fat Club she could say something like that?

Found you via spinning girl's site.