Thursday, June 07, 2007

You must be insane, drunk, or high.....

Not really, I am here. Major work, major pc issues, and I was avoiding posting from work, lest I get into trouble, and ironically my position got eliminated. Along with 4,000 other people if that tells you where I worked. I was at their corporate office, and apparently, when you don't have as many employees, you don't need as many Human Resources people, let alone the more expensive ones.

Yes, I am expensive. :)

Hope all is well in your lives, unless some amazing job that doesn't require lots of OT comes up real soon, I will blog away until the internet is turned off.

I have some leads here and there, but nothing solid yet, but hey, it's the first week of the rest of my life. (that didnt even convince me, so don't worry.)

2 comments:

Happy Villain said...

Son-of-a-Sarah-Silverman, you lost another job?! Jeeze, what is wrong with this universe!? Well, you must realize that the next job will rock based on sheer odds, right? :)

Bobby said...

Lets hope so. :)