Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am playing for the other team, now.

I switched to the google version, after numerous tries (not impressing me too much, but it could be the crappy pc I am using, who knows?)

And like Spinning Girl mentioned, I am having some issues, viewing icons and all, but I have just started to check it out.

Just thought I would share that without my baby (the culinary arts graduate) at home, I actually cooked a pizza with the cardboard still underneath it. Luckily, it was on a pizza stone (thanks for the great Christmas gift to my mother in law.) so it didn't catch fire, and was still actually edible. I blame it on stress, others I have shared the story with blame in on bourbon.

I will not be having a vote on this one, it was stress.

4 comments:

Happy Villain said...

Aren't pizza stones wonderful?! Preventing fires and preserving the integrity of your pizza is truly a gift. Also, they are marvelous at baking cookies, even the break-apart, pre-made ones.

Welcome to Google/Blogger. Is it me or is every last thing on earth owned by Google or Yahoo? I think my soul was recently purchased by Google as well.

Bobby said...

they are wonderful, and it is good to hear from you.

i am personally owned by yahoo!, but we can all get along! :)

Spinning Girl said...

mmm, i love me some pizza stone.

DaMasta said...

you never have to wash it! i mean really, does it GET any greater than that??!